Attorney Enochs represents both tenants, landlords and management companies in all areas of tenancies and evictions as disputes in tenancies occur that do not necessarily need to involve court or an eviction action. Enochs Law Firm offers affordable representation for both landlords and tenants and strives to achieve the desired result in the most-affordable and fastest way possible by working with both sides to reach a quick and amicable solution to the problem(s).
Enochs Law Firm’s representation in landlord-tenant law includes:
- Drafting of rental documents, including residential and commercial leases, rental applications, rental screening criteria, rules and regulations, nonstandard rental provisions and pet agreements
- Preparation of notices terminating tenancy to begin the eviction process
- Drafting, prosecution, and defense of eviction actions
- Drafting and prosecution of collection actions seeking past-due rent and damage to property
- Defense of Fair Housing (discrimination) claims in both the federal and state systems
- Defense of Wisconsin Administrative Code, Chapter ATCP 134 (Residential Rental Practices), violations for failure to return or improper deductions from a tenant’s security deposit
- Working with landlords and management companies to help avoid evictions and, likewise, with tenants to avoid having to file eviction actions
This list is not exhaustive of all the services offered so feel free to telephone our office to go over your issue to determine whether we may be of service for your landlord-tenant issue.